Points and Prize Money
The Nitto ATP Finals is one of the world's most prestigious tournaments and is the biggest indoor tennis event on the planet, attracting more than 260,000 fans a year. The season finale also offers one of the biggest paydays in tennis, with more than $2.7m awaiting an undefeated singles champion. Below is the points and prize money breakdown for the 2019 event.
|ATP Rankings Points (Singles & Doubles)|
|Round-robin match win||200|
|Singles Prize Money|
|Round-robin match win||$215,000|
|Semi-final match win||$657,000|
|Doubles Prize Money|
|Round-robin match win||$40,000|
|Semi-final match win||$106,000|
- 2019 Nitto ATP Finals Named As Most Sustainable Season Finale Ever
- Nitto ATP Finals Caps Record Attendance Across 2019 ATP Tour Season
- 2020 Nitto ATP Finals Pre-Sale Tickets Available Now
- Tsitsipas: From Milan To London, The Emotions Of A Dream Come True
- Thiem Foresees 'New & Young Grand Slam Champion Next Year'