Travel & Transportation
View Transport Connections To The O2 (PDF)
BY LONDON UNDERGROUND
The O2 is situated next to North Greenwich tube and bus station which is wheelchair accessible. North Greenwich station is in Zone 2 & 3 and served by the Jubilee Line.
The numerous bus routes stopping at North Greenwich station are: 108, 129, 132, 161, 188, 422, 472 and 486. Destinations include: Stratford, Charlton, Greenwich, Lewisham, Woolwich, Eltham and Central London.
North Greenwich Night Bus schedule | North Greenwich Bus Map
Visit www.tfl.gov.uk to plan your journey.
Thames Clippers runs The O2 River Bus Service during the event. This means that you can avoid the queues and guarantee yourself a seat for the journey home. It's a good idea to pre-book if you can.
- Boats go direct from London Eye Pier to The O2.
- Travel time is only 35 minutes.
- Departures are every 30 minutes from London Eye pier and begin three hours before an event.
- The first departure from The O2 is 15 minutes after the event finishes, so you don't have to worry about catching the last tube.
- There's a wide selection of drinks and snacks for you to enjoy on board.
The M25 (London orbital), the A2/A20 (from the South East) and the M11 (from the North) all offer good access and The O2 is clearly signposted. The postcode for route and journey planners is SE10 ODX. If you need a junction use Millennium Way or Edmund Halley Way.
Venue Access Map (PDF)
The O2 has 2,200 car parking spaces available. It is advised that you pre-book your space to avoid disappointment. Pre booked parking is £21.00 up to two weeks before the event. You can book tickets up until the day before your visit for £25.00. If you haven't booked parking in advance, don't panic. You may still be able to nab a space in car park 1 for £31.00.
Click here to pre book parking.
For any parking queries please call The O2 on 0208 463 6718 (10am -6pm).
Coach bays are available at The O2 for coach and mini bus parking. You can
either buy tickets
online here or do it when you arrive at the parking office.
Pre booked coach parking is £40.00 - pay on arrival is £50.00.
Pre booked mini bus parking is £25.00 - pay on arrival is £50.00.
MOTORCYCLES AND BICYCLES
Motorcycles and bicycles can park at The O2 for free in car parks 2 and 4.
BY EMIRATES AIR LINE
Fly across the Thames on the Emirates Air Line cable car and see London from the sky. Running between North Greenwich and the Royal Docks with a journey time of less than 10 minutes, this is a fast and unique way to travel to The O2. Book tickets here.
- 2019 Nitto ATP Finals Named As Most Sustainable Season Finale Ever
- Nitto ATP Finals Caps Record Attendance Across 2019 ATP Tour Season
- 2020 Nitto ATP Finals Pre-Sale Tickets Available Now
- Tsitsipas: From Milan To London, The Emotions Of A Dream Come True
- Thiem Foresees 'New & Young Grand Slam Champion Next Year'