The Nitto ATP Finals will be played at the Pala Alpitour in Turin, the largest indoor arena in Italy, from November 2021.
Opened in 2005, it is a symbol of Turin moving towards the future. The project, created by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki and Pier Paolo Maggiora, features two underground levels and completely flexible stands that will be set up to hold 12,000 spectators. The structure is clad in steel outside. The stadium hosted the final stages of ice hockey tournament at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
Over the past 15 years, the Pala Alpitour has hosted concerts by Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, U2, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Rihanna, Peter Gabriel, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande. In 2018 it was the venue for the the pen's Volleyball World Championships.
How To Get There
- Djokovic Regains Race Lead; Berrettini & Sinner In Nitto ATP Finals Mix
- Djokovic Comeback Seals Historic Roland Garros Victory
- Herbert/Mahut Win Roland Garros Doubles Title
- ATP And Asti Docg Announce Global Partnership
- Passionate Fans, Great Food & Tennis, Berrettini Eager For Turin Spot