The Nitto ATP Finals is held at The O2, a large entertainment complex on the Greenwich Peninsula in east London. The venue was opened in June 2007.
How To Get There
The O2 has 2,200 parking spaces for visitors. The nearest tube station is North Greenwich on the Jubilee line. Thames Clippers runs The O2 River Bus Service during the event from the London Eye Pier every 30 minutes. Learn More
The O2 houses The O2 arena, music and hospitality club indigO2, The O2 bubble exhibition centre, an 11-screen multiplex cinema, Entertainment Avenue and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Learn More
The O2 is easily accessible for wheelchair users or those with specific access requirements. Learn More
- Nitto ATP Finals Caps Record Attendance Across 2019 ATP Tour Season
- 2020 Nitto ATP Finals Pre-Sale Tickets Available Now
- Tsitsipas: From Milan To London, The Emotions Of A Dream Come True
- Thiem Foresees 'New & Young Grand Slam Champion Next Year'
- Getting The Band Back Together: Mahut/Herbert To Continue Reunion Tour