Experience Turin & Piedmont Region
History, art, culture, nature and sport all come together in Turin — and the Piedmont region — as not only an excellent place to visit, but also to live. Experience the exclusivity and emotions of the Nitto ATP Finals, and also the uniqueness of a region rich in history and charm.
Gattinoni, the official Tour Operator of the Nitto ATP Finals, has designed a collection of travel ideas and highlights of the city of Turin and Piedmont region, for spectators. Take advantage of accommodation offers at selected facilities, a ticket for the season-ending tournament and access to the shuttle bus to/from the event venue.
In the centre of Turin, the Gattinoni VIP Lounge will be at open to spectators to provide information and exclusive services to guests who own a lounge pass. We hope that the Nitto ATP Finals, the beauty of Turin and the Piedmont region will be beyond your expectations.
For customised packages and reservations for more than nine participants, send an email to [email protected].
ARTS & CULTURE
FOOD & WINE
Made In Turin
- Djokovic Regains Race Lead; Berrettini & Sinner In Nitto ATP Finals Mix
- Djokovic Comeback Seals Historic Roland Garros Victory
- Herbert/Mahut Win Roland Garros Doubles Title
- ATP And Asti Docg Announce Global Partnership
- Passionate Fans, Great Food & Tennis, Berrettini Eager For Turin Spot