Terms and Conditions
1. The Venue’s full Terms and Conditions of sale and admission can be found at www.theo2.co.uk or are available upon request from The O2 Box Office.
2. Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid ticket or wristband to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your ticket or wristband when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue.
3. Resale or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised ticket agent is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation. You must retain your Ticket with you at all times during the Event.
4. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
5. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised participants and times are approximate and subject to change.
6. If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
7. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
8. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged.
9. For The O2 arena, child tickets are valid for those born after 11 November 2001. Children must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18.
10. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the Venue without compensation or refund.
11. Searching of persons and their personal belongings is a condition of entry and bringing or attempting to bring Prohibited Items into the Venue shall be grounds to refuse admission to or to eject you from the Venue without compensation or refund. Please see full Terms and Conditions for details of Prohibited Items.
12. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The O2. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena.
13. When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age. The O2 is a non-smoking venue.
14. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times. In some instances, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the Event.
15. There is no re-admission once you have left the Venue.
16. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the Event.
17. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the Event.
18. Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting [email protected] or by calling on 020 8463 3359.
19. The O2 is located at North Greenwich tube station and can also be accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk and www.thamesclippers.com for transport information. You must leave the Venue quietly in consideration for our neighbours.
20. No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties. Violation of this or any other policy may subject the violator to removal from the Venue without compensation, refund or re-entry.
21. Due to injury or other reasons for withdrawal, we reserve the right to provide alternative participants to those advertised for the Event and the appearance and participation of such alternates shall not give rise to the right or claim for any refund or exchange.
22. Tickets may not be used for any advertising or promotional purposes, or used as a contest prize without the prior written permission of the ATP. Further, we reserve the right to invalidate existing tickets or refuse to sell tickets to any individual who has engaged in the unauthorized promotional use of such tickets.
23. CCTV and film cameras may be present at and around The O2 Campus and The O2 arena, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of visitors, and filming and/or photography by The O2, AEG, the ATP World Tour, the Nitto ATP Finals and each of its respective agents. By purchasing a Ticket to and/or attending the Nitto ATP Finals you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by The O2, AEG, the ATP World Tour, the Nitto ATP Finals or the relevant third party. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by The ATP World Tour, the Nitto ATP Finals, its licensees and those authorized in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment, compensation or credit to you.
24. Full Tournament terms and conditions can be found at www.NittoATPFinals.com
For full details of the Venue’s terms and conditions, click here